Come for a sleigh ride This winter. the Ferme Duquette allows us to reconnect with the lifestyle of the old settlers by its wonderful old sleigh. Day and night, his sled (the oldest is at least 80 years), slide to the sound of bells on a network of roads crossing small private family land without crossing the street. The reconstruction is such that we come to forget the 21st century.
When the horses stop for a breather after the ascension of a high cap, we discover a breathtaking panorama. Far below, the cars follow in single file on Highway 117. One street back from the church, through the village of Val-David, nestled at the foot of Monts Cesaire, Condor and King. Along the 5 km path in the forest the sled could have seen sometimes Lake Raymond, sometimes the lights of Belle Neige or Val-Morin, through woods of spruce, maple and white birch and majestic if you are lucky you might see a few deer that live there.
In the afternoon and evening, the show has everything to remind us, if we never doubted, that we live in one of the most beautiful countries in the world.
PRICES 2016 – 2017
Minimum price $ 80 for group of 4 or less (private sleds)
Individual price $ 18 per person, children 9 years and under $ 10 (free 4 years and under) (group of more than 4 people)
To do in the area
In addition to a sleigh ride, we suggest you take note of the large amount of services available to you to make your stay in the Laurentians, a memorable stay.
Towns and Villages
- The Farm offers several sleds can contain from 4 to 18 people each.
- We can accommodate groups up to 60 people.
- the duration of the tour and from 50 to 55 minutes.
- The tour is done only on the property of the farm in the forest trails (5 km) built exclusively for sleds and horses.
- The trails are in mountainous terrain and cross a maple forest, birch forest, fir forest
- A bus service (extra charge) is available to pick you up and drive you safely to your home or hotel.
- No reservations by email, please contact by phone at 819.322.3829